Nick, a partner in the Firm’s Litigation Group, is well-versed in all aspects of the litigation process, including discovery, witness preparation, briefing dispositive motions, mediation, and trial proceedings. He advises clients in complex commercial litigation, including contract and fraud disputes, conducted internal investigations on behalf of automotive industry clients, and represents companies in the context of corporate restructurings. Nick also maintains an active pro bono practice, which has included representing individuals in housing and civil rights actions.
Prior to joining Barack Ferrazzano, Nick was an associate at a large international law firm headquartered in Chicago.
While attending law school at the University of Michigan, Nick served as a contributing editor to the Michigan Journal of Race and Law and as a Senior Judge in its Legal Practice Program.
Activities & Honors
- Selected, Illinois Rising Stars, Super Lawyers (2020)
Articles & Publications
- April 15, 2020 – Barack Ferrazzano Client Alert
- March 27, 2020 – Barack Ferrazzano Client Alert
- January 5, 2021 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- May 20, 2020 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- January 29, 2020 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- March 14, 2018 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
University of Michigan Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2013
DePauw University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2010
Bar & Court Admissions
- State of Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois