As co-chair of the Firm's Real Estate Group, Jeremy concentrates his practice on commercial real estate. He represents and advises several publicly traded and non-traded real estate investment trusts and private equity real estate investment companies in connection with acquisitions (both real property and debt), dispositions, debt assumptions, joint ventures, leasing matters, developments, and financing. Jeremy also has significant experience representing institutional lenders with respect to secured financing and debt restructuring.
Serves as outside counsel to Black Creek Group and its portfolio companies in connection with real estate acquisitions, dispositions, developments, and leasing transactions.
Serves as outside counsel to High Street Logistics Properties, LLC (and its discretionary funds and joint venture companies) in connection with its acquisitions, dispositions, financings, developments, and leasing transactions.
Serves as outside counsel to Link Industrial Properties in connection with leasing transactions and property management matters.
Activities & Honors
- Selected, Real Estate Law, The Best Lawyers in America© (2018-2021)
- Senior Managing Editor, Wisconsin Law Review
- Member, Moot Court Board
- Order of the Coif
- Phi Eta Sigma
- January 21, 2021
- November 6, 2020 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- August 20, 2020 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- November 1, 2018 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- August 15, 2018 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- March 22, 2018
- November 1, 2017 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- September 25, 2017 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- August 15, 2017