2018 Luxury Law Summit
Wednesday, November 14, 2018
8:15 AM – 5:25 PM
Ernst & Young
5 Times Square
New York, NY 10036
Barack Ferrazzano is one of the sponsors of the inaugural U.S. Luxury Law Summit to be held November 14, 2018, in New York City, New York. Luxury Law Summit – the foremost event in the luxury sector calendar – will be coming to New York for the first time, providing a unique setting for luxury brand owners, their general counsel, legal teams and specialist law firms to convene. This summit will bring together in-depth knowledge from leading authorities in the luxury industry to discuss the latest developments and the legal and business issues facing the luxury sector today.
Attendees will have the opportunity to gain specific insights while benefitting from the unparalleled networking event specifically designed for senior executives in the luxury sector. Topics include:
- Luxury global trends in a disruptive world
- The trends in fashion
- Luxury in the cyber world
- Sustainability: What’s driving the agenda and how can your business evolve to meet and stay ahead of demand?
- E-business: Making the digital economy work for fashion and luxury
- Data, privacy and compliance
- Designer rights: How to protect your business
- Jetsetters: The world of luxury travel
- M&A in the world of luxury
- LuxTech: E-Commerce wars
Don't miss Corporate & Securities Group and Fashion, Luxury & Retail Group chair Dan L. Dominguez, partner Andrew R. Grossmann, partner Joshua W. Mahoney, partner Maile Hitomi Solís and associate Megan G. Ratia who will be in attendance.
Click here to learn more about the summit.