Connor is a partner in the Firm's Litigation group. His complex litigation experience includes matters relating to commercial contract disputes, business torts, class actions, professional liability, antitrust, government contracting, non-competition issues, and reinsurance. He has experience in all aspects of litigation and arbitration, from pre-litigation advising through discovery, trial or arbitration hearing, and appeals. Connor has successfully tried cases, arbitrated claims, argued dispositive motions and appeals on behalf of clients from diverse industries including financial institutions, retailers, real estate investment trusts, automobile manufacturers, builders, and more.
Before joining the firm, Connor developed his skills at Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP in Los Angeles and the former Chicago boutique litigation firm Butler Rubin Saltarelli & Boyd LLP.
While attending law school, Connor worked as a Civil Division Law Clerk in the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of California, Civil Division and as a Law Clerk at the Pediatric Advocacy Clinic, an innovative medical-legal partnership connecting low-income pediatric patients and their families with free legal resources to address social determinants of health.
- Representing luxury retailers in class action antitrust litigation alleging anti-competitive “no-poach” agreements in the employment market.
- Representing national retailer in class action litigation alleging Biometric Information Privacy Act (“BIPA”) violations based on in-store augmented reality technology.
- Represented a real estate investment trust in a dispute regarding the maintenance and turnover provisions of a lease for a major commercial headquarters property; settled favorably.
- Represented a national retailer in litigation regarding alleged breach of oral modifications to supply agreement; settled favorably after prevailing on partial summary judgment.
- Represented a financial institution in trial court and appellate proceedings relating to an alleged breach of contract; grant of motion to dismiss affirmed after appellate argument.
- Represented an automobile manufacturer in administrative proceedings relating to permission to establish a new dealership; settled favorably.
- Represented an electric vehicle manufacturer in arbitration relating to breach of supply agreement; obtained favorable arbitration award.
Activities & Honors
- Selected, Illinois Rising Stars, Super Lawyers (2019-2021)
Articles & Publications
- April 15, 2020 – Barack Ferrazzano Client Alert
- March 27, 2020 – Barack Ferrazzano Client Alert
- "Negotiating with Confidentiality: Supplementing the Protections of Rule 408,"May 2014 – Corporate Counsel
- January 29, 2021 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- January 29, 2020 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- January 2, 2020 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- January 24, 2019
- June 26, 2017
University of Michigan Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 2012
University of Southern California, B.A., summa cum laude, 2009
Bar & Court Admissions
- State of California
- State of Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of California