Joseph is a seasoned litigator with years of courtroom experience as a prosecutor. Whether it be a successful jury trial or a timely settlement, Joseph has an established track record of achieving favorable outcomes.
As an associate in BFKN’s Litigation Group, Joseph handles a wide range of complex matters, including motor vehicle franchise disputes and real estate development litigation. He has extensive experience in all stages of litigation and strategic decision-making, including high-profile investigations, discovery, written and oral motions practice, opening statements, expert witness examinations, and closing arguments.
Before joining BFKN, Joseph was a prosecutor during his service as a Lieutenant in the U.S. Navy Judge Advocate General’s Corps. In the JAG Corps, Joseph resolved over 140 criminal cases and was rated the #1 prosecutor in a region encompassing 12 states. During law school, he gained valuable litigation experience as captain of the ABA/AAJ National Mock Trial Team and as a law clerk at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Illinois.
- State of Illinois
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2018
- University of Texas at Austin, B.S., Political Communication, with honors, 2014
- Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal
- Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal
- Captain, ABA/AAJ Mock Trial Team, Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law (2017-2018)
- Bilingual Reading Tutor, AmeriCorps Literacy Program (2014-2015)