Fintech Banking Bootcamp
Thursday, March 23, 2023
9:00 AM-11:00 AM CDT
BFKN’s Financial Institutions Group is proud to present our first “bootcamp” for FinTechs interested in securing, optimizing, expanding and navigating bank partnerships.
Join a panel of industry veterans during this two-hour complimentary webinar to learn how to attract, secure, and leverage bank partners to launch financial products and services.
Although new issues are developing daily, some of the topics we intend to cover include:
- Attracting a Bank Partner. Understanding how interested banks evaluate their prospective partners.
- Getting “Bank Ready”. How to identify and address prospective technical, operational, and financial concerns your prospective bank partners may have.
- The Partner Process. Identifying and evaluating potential partners and minimizing the risks of partnering.
- Ongoing Partnership Management. What to expect once a partnership is memorialized.
This will be a collaborative discussion yielding practical tips. We encourage you to submit your questions and topic suggestions when registering for the program. We will apply for 2.0 hours of general CLE credit for this program. In order to receive CLE credit for this webinar, attendees must watch the entire program.
- Justin C. Steffen, Partner, BFKN Financial Institutions Group
- Stanley F. Orszula, Partner, BFKN Financial Institutions Group
- Elizabeth Gujral, Senior Consultant, Cornerstone Advisors
- Dana Isom, Chief Growth Officer, iLEX Consulting Group, LLC
- Joyce Mehlman, Owner, iLEX Consulting Group, LLC
- Emily Reisig, SVP Innovation Development Manager, Emprise Bank
- Nathan D. Sturycz, Associate General Counsel, Midland States Bank
- Keith Daly, Principal - Banking & Fintech Search, Travillian
To learn more about our panel of industry leaders, click here.