2019 Benchmark Litigation 40 & Under Hot List Names Seven Barack Ferrazzano Partners
We are proud to announce, for the second consecutive year, seven Barack Ferrazzano partners have been recognized by Benchmark Litigation — the definitive guide to America’s leading litigation firms and attorneys — in the 2019 Benchmark Litigation 40 & Under Hot List. Attorneys included on this list have been deemed among the most promising talent emerging from the litigation community by both their peers and clients, and are considered among the best in their field.
Congratulations to the following attorneys on their recognition:
- Sharon E. Calhoun (Appellate, General Commercial, Intellectual Property)
- Nicholas H. Callahan (General Commercial, Securities)
- Dan Fine (Appellate, Banking, General Commercial, Real Estate, Telecommunications)
- Jessica Heckinger Nowak (General Commercial, Health Care, Intellectual Property)
- Joshua W. Mahoney (Appellate, Franchise, General Commercial, Insurance, Intellectual Property, International Arbitration)
- Brandon C. Prosansky (Franchise, General Commercial)
- Jack Snyder (Automotive, Creditors Rights, Franchise, General Commercial)
To learn more, click the links below:
- Benchmark Analysis – 40 & Under Hot List – Midwest: https://www.benchmarklitigation.com/states/40-and-under-hot-list-midwest/hotmw
- Benchmark Litigation 40 & Under Hot List – Barack Ferrazzano: https://www.benchmarklitigation.com/firms/barack-ferrazzano-kirschbaum-and-nagelberg/fiqgoajr#/lawyers
About Benchmark Litigation
The original publication, Benchmark Litigation — the definitive guide to America’s leading litigation firms and attorneys — is the only publication to focus exclusively on U.S. litigation. Launched in 2008, Benchmark initially soley focused on the U.S. commercial litigation market. The Benchmark line of publications now exclusively covers the litigation and disputes market in North America, covering the U.S., Canada, Latin America and, most recently, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
To learn more about Benchmark Litigation and its methodology, visit: https://www.benchmarklitigation.com/general/about