Seven Barack Ferrazzano Partners Named in 2018 Benchmark Litigation 40 & Under Hot List
Barack Ferrazzano is proud to announce that seven partners have been named to the 2018 Benchmark Litigation 40 & Under Hot List. Attorneys included on this list have been deemed among the most promising talent emerging from the litigation community by both their peers and clients, and are considered the best of the best in their field.
We congratulate the following attorneys on their recognition:
- Sharon E. Calhoun (Appellate, General Commercial, Intellectual Property)
- Nicholas H. Callahan (General Commercial, Securities)
- Dan Fine (Appellate, Banking, General Commercial, Real Estate, Telecommunications)
- Jessica Heckinger Nowak (General Commercial, Health Care, Intellectual Property)
- Joshua W. Mahoney (Appellate, Franchise, General Commercial, Insurance, Intellectual Property, International Arbitration, Product Liability)
- Brandon C. Prosansky (Franchise, General Commercial)
- Jack Snyder (Automotive, Creditors Rights, Franchise, General Commercial)
Click on the links below to view:
- Benchmark Analysis: 40 & Under Hot List – Midwest
- Benchmark Litigation: 40 & Under Hot List – Barack Ferrazzano
Now in its 11th year of publication, Benchmark exclusively covers the litigation and disputes market in North America, covering the US, Canada and Mexico. The original publication, Benchmark Litigation — the definitive guide to America’s leading litigation firms and attorneys — is the only publication to focus exclusively on U.S. litigation. Since the brand’s inception in 2008, which then focused solely on the U.S. commercial litigation market, the Benchmark line of publications now includes coverage of the Canadian and Mexican litigation markets.
For more information and to learn about the methodology used by Benchmark Litigation click here.