Zoe focuses her practice on representing financial institutions in mergers and acquisitions, capital raising transactions, lending, corporate governance and general corporate matters.
Before joining the firm, Zoe was an associate in the Chicago office of a large national law firm, dealing primarily with mergers and acquisitions, venture capital financings, and private equity transactions. Prior to law school, she worked as a paralegal at an immigration law firm in Boston, MA.
Activities & Honors
- Order of the Coif
- Student Attorney, Northwestern Pritzker School of Law Entrepreneurship Clinic
- Student Attorney, Northwestern Pritzker School of Law Immigrant Youth and Families Clinic
- Volunteer, Asian Americans Advancing Justice – Chicago
- August 22, 2022 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- June 30, 2022 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- April 25, 2022 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release