As an associate in the firm's Corporate & Securities Group, Vicky represents U.S. and multinational clients in a variety of corporate and transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, strategic investments and financings, debt and equity securities offerings, and corporate governance issues.
Prior to joining BFKN, Vicky was an associate in the Insurance and Financial Services group of Sidley Austin LLP’s Chicago office, where she gained comprehensive experience representing insurance industry and private equity clients on transactional and regulatory matters.
In her free time, Vicky enjoys running and learning about fine wine.
Activities & Honors
- Accredited Representative, Department of Veteran’s Affairs
- Senior Articles Editor, Notre Dame Journal of Law, Ethics and Public Policy
- Legal Extern, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit (2018)
- Wine & Spirits Education Trust Level 2 Award in Wines
- March 23, 2022 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release