Ryan is an associate in the Firm's Real Estate Group. He represents and advises real estate investment trusts, private equity firms and other investors, developers, and Fortune 500 companies in connection with acquisitions, dispositions, leasing matters, developments, and financing. His practice places particular emphasis on the acquisition, development and disposition of office, industrial and multi-family assets, build-to-suit projects and leasing of commercial projects. He also has significant experience representing institutional lenders with respect to secured financing and credit tenant lease financing.
Before joining Barack Ferrazzano, Ryan was a real estate associate at Mayer Brown LLP, where he represented clients in all facets of real estate transactions.
Activities & Honors
- Selected, Real Estate Law, Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch (2022)
- PILI Fellow, Coordinated Advice and Referral Program for Legal Services (Summer 2014)
- Member, University of Chicago Law Review (2014)
- August 19, 2021 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- January 21, 2021
- April 9, 2018 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release