As a real estate attorney with more than 20 years of experience, Dapo has a strong background in advising his clients in connection with both complex and sophisticated commercial real estate transactions nationally. Dapo takes a client-oriented and deal-focused approach in helping his clients achieve their deal specific goals in each transaction he leads.
Dapo concentrates his practice on commercial real estate. He has extensive experience in a wide variety of complex real estate transactions and related matters, including the acquisition, sale, financing and development of commercial property and real estate portfolios on behalf of REITs and other institutional, private equity, and individual investors. Dapo regularly handles the representation of developers and lenders in connection with secured loan transactions and other real estate investments and the representation of lenders in troubled loan workouts. He also advises on the structuring of partnerships and limited liability companies to serve as vehicles for the financing, development, and management of real estate assets.
Dapo also has significant experience with industrial leases and has represented landlords across the United States in build-to-suit leases and leases for national corporate tenants.
- State of Illinois
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, J.D., 2000
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, L.L.M., 1998
- Nigeria Law School, B.L., 1995
- Serve as outside counsel to EQT Exeter in connection with its acquisition, disposition, development, leasing, and asset management transactions.
- Serve as outside counsel to Seagis Property Group LP in connection with its acquisition, disposition, leasing, financing, and asset management transactions.
- Serve as outside counsel to High Street Logistics Properties, LLC (and its discretionary funds and joint venture companies) in connection with its acquisition, development, disposition and leasing matters.
- Serve as outside counsel to Getaway House in connection with its real estate acquisition and financing transactions.