Barack Ferrazzano Partners Named in the 2020 Benchmark Litigation 40 & Under Hot List
Barack Ferrazzano is proud to announce Benchmark Litigation — the definitive guide to the world's leading litigation law firms and lawyers — has named four partners in the 2020 Benchmark Litigation 40 & Under Hot List. Recognized for the third consecutive year, this list honors up-and-coming notable practitioners aged 40 and under across the U.S. and Canada.
This ambitious and accomplished group of litigators frequently handles major cases – some of which are high-stakes or precedent-setting. Honorees have demonstrated the ability to adapt to rapidly changing times in addition to balancing flourishing careers and personal lives, all while staying on top of their industry. Attorneys included on this list have been deemed among the most promising talent emerging from the litigation community by both their peers and clients, and are considered among the best in their field.
Congratulations to the following attorneys on their recognition:
- Nicholas H. Callahan (Commercial, Securities)
- Jessica Heckinger Nowak (Commercial, Health Care, Intellectual Property)
- Joshua W. Mahoney (Appellate, Franchise, Commercial, Insurance, Intellectual Property, International Arbitration, Product Liability & Recall)
- Jack Snyder (Automotive, Creditors Rights, Commercial)
To learn more, click the links below:
- Benchmark Analysis – 40 & Under Hot List – Midwest:
- Benchmark Litigation 40 & Under Hot List – Barack Ferrazzano:
About Benchmark Litigation
Benchmark Litigation — the definitive guide to the world's leading litigation law firms and lawyers — is the only publication to focus exclusively on litigation work. Since its inception, the Benchmark brand has grown dramatically and garnered industry-wide accolades as the definitive hub for in-depth analysis of the players shaping the dynamic practice of litigation. The Benchmark line of publications cover the litigation and disputes market in the U.S., Canada, Latin America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region.
To learn more about Benchmark Litigation and its methodology, visit: https://www.benchmarklitigation.com/general/about