Chambers USA Recognizes Barack Ferrazzano Kirschbaum & Nagelberg LLP as Top Illinois Law Firm for 11th Consecutive Year
Click Here to view the complete results.
For an impressive 11 straight years, the Real Estate Group at Barack Ferrazzano Kirschbaum & Nagelberg LLP has been recognized as an industry leader for real estate law in Illinois by Chambers USA, The Clients Guide of America's Leading Lawyers for Business.
In the 2018 edition of Chambers USA the Firm received a Band 1 ranking for the 11th consecutive year with one client stating, "never worry about their ability to grasp the essentials of a deal and define the risks. They take a real business perspective." Additionally, for the 2nd consecutive year Barack Ferrazzano's Real Estate Group has been listed as a Recognized Practitioner - Nationwide by Chambers USA. Furthermore, the Corporate & Securities Group has been listed as a Recognized Practitioner in Illinois.
The following attorneys have been individually recognized by Chambers USA 2018. The majority of these attorneys have been consecutively ranked over the past several years.
Bankruptcy/Restructuring - Illinois
- William J. Barrett - Chair of the Bankruptcy & Creditor Rights Group, sources state Bill "is a very good and solid lawyer: very prompt, organized and detailed." He is noted by Chambers USA for his experience in secured lending, loan defaults and property foreclosures for financial institutions.
Corporate/M&A & Private Equity - Illinois
- Daniel L. Dominguez - Chair of the Fashion, Luxury & Retail Group and Corporate & Securities Group, Dan has been named a Recognized Practitioner, a ranking given to individuals who handle notable matters and stand out over the course of Chambers USA’s research.
Real Estate - Illinois
- Mark J Beaubien - Clients note Mark for his work in complex real estate transactions. His practice places emphasis on commercial acquisitions and dispositions, private equity funds and joint ventures for publicly-traded REITs.
- Suzanne Bessette-Smith - Co-Chair of the Real Estate Group, Chambers USA states Suzanne is "well regarded by market commentators." Her practice concentrates on commercial real estate and related corporate, securities and business planning matters.
- Dennis A. Ferrazzano - According to Chambers USA, name partner Dennis maintains a "phenomenal" reputation in the real estate market. For 2018, Dennis has received the Senior Statesman ranking, a distinction given to attorneys who have continually produced exceptional work over many years and whose presence is pivotal to the Firm's success.
- Howard J. Kirschbaum - Name partner and former Co-Chair of the Real Estate Group, Howard is cited by Chambers USA sources for his "incredible experience and the ability to get to answers quickly and decisively."
- Howard A. Nagelberg - Name Partner and former Co-Chair of the Real Estate Group, Howard's clients describe him as a "high-quality lawyer" noted for his work, both locally and nationally, with REITs.
Chambers USA, a Chambers & Partners publication, bases its rankings on the research into the strengths and reputations of law firms and individuals. Each year, a team of researchers conducts thousands of in-depth, confidential interviews with lawyers and their clients worldwide. Chambers assesses the results and ranks law firms and lawyers according to the criteria most valued by clients. In a survey independent of Chambers, more than 50 percent of 20,000 in-house counsel around the world chose Chambers as the "go-to" source to identify law firms and lawyers. www.chambersandpartners.com