Mississippi Valley Bankers Association Corporate Board Governance & Cybersecurity Meeting
Tuesday, September 10, 2019
4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
4:00 PM | Cocktails, 5:45 PM | Dinner
5:00 PM & 6:00 PM | Speakers
Rhythm City Casino and Hotel
7077 Elmore Avenue
Davenport, IA 52807
Join Barack Ferrazzano Financial Institutions Group co-chair John E. Freechack and partner Abdul R. Mitha at the Mississippi Valley Bank Association Corporate Board Governance & Cybersecurity event on September 10, 2019 at the Rhythm City Casino and Hotel in Davenport, IA.
Hear speakers from Barack Ferrazzano and RSM present important information on the responsibilities for your executive officers and Board of Directors, as well as the critical information all bankers need to know about cybersecurity and other rapidly evolving technology.
- Cybersecurity Defense Effectiveness
- Board & Management Succession Planning
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Should Boards Have Executive Sessions? How Often?
- Should Board Members Approve Loans?
- Partnering with FinTechs — The Board's Role in Risk Oversight
- Prepping for Transactions
- Captial Access & Desire for Shareholder Liquidity
- Navigating The Credit Union Terrain
Seating is limited, so please register by September 3.
For more information on the event and how to register, click here.