Our attorneys provide a full range of legal services for real estate finance transactions, including the structuring, negotiation, and documentation, on behalf of lenders and borrowers, of loans with banks, real estate investment funds, debt funds, securitized or CMBS loans and SASB loans. These finance transactions include construction loans for ground up and redevelopment projects, “value-add” financing, and acquisition and bridge financings. Our representation of lenders and borrowers involves various sectors, including industrial, hospitality, multifamily, retail, mixed use, home building, office, healthcare, and data centers. We have successfully handled transactions involving real estate secured loans and commercial mortgage-backed securities, structured financing, syndicated credit facilities, subordinate and mezzanine debt, lot option banking facilities, letters of credit, and bond financing (including industrial development, housing, and IDFA bonds).
- $930MM+ life company loans on multi-family, office, grocery anchored retail, industrial, student housing and shopping center properties in California, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, Nevada, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, and Washington, D.C.
- $143MM+ loan on a portfolio of 28 properties in seven states.
- $143MM+ syndicated construction loans for branded hotels on ground leased properties in Texas.
- $139MM syndicated construction loan on a Veterans Administration leased property in California.
- $135MM+ construction and bridge loans on branded and boutique hotel conversions with historic tax credits in Illinois, Minnesota, and Michigan.
- $110MM+ syndicated construction loan for a branded hotel in North Carolina.
- $68MM+ syndicated construction loan for a multifamily project in Tennessee.
- $60MM loan on a portfolio of 16 properties in three states.
- $57MM syndicated construction loan on a multi-family project with a port authority ground lease and tax increment financing and historic tax credits in Ohio.
- $55MM construction loan on multi-family project in Texas.
- $56MM+ loans on industrial properties in Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
- $49MM construction loan to TIC borrowers for a mixed-use shopping center and industrial project with municipal general obligation bonds in Wisconsin.
- $590MM syndicated refinancing and construction loan for mixed use luxury retail destination.
- $300MM unsecured revolving credit facility for industrial REIT.