We have extensive experience in real estate development, and construction matters in a broad range of projects, including industrial, office, retail, mixed use, hotel, and other specialty commercial uses throughout North America. We represent investors and owners, such as publicly traded REITs, nationally recognized luxury goods companies and private funds, as well as developers, contractors and design professionals in documenting and negotiating complex real estate transactions, including for ground-up and multi-phased development projects, build-to suit projects, land assemblages, rail-served industrial projects, redevelopment of high-end retail properties, among others. We also have created template documents for design, construction, and development services on behalf of national companies for multi-state projects.
- Ground up development of several hundred-acre land site for rail-served industrial park, including negotiation of design/build and construction agreements, CCR’ and infrastructure agreements.
- Preparation and negotiation of design services agreements, demolition and construction contracts, and entitlement documents for redevelopment of high-end retail properties in Beverly Hills, CA.
- Preparation, review and negotiation of design and engineering agreements, development agreements, construction contracts, build-to-suit agreements (lease and sale) and infrastructure agreements for industrial and medical office use projects on behalf of real estate owners and developers.
- Creation and negotiation of various form documents for design, construction and development-related services for national real estate company owners and developers.
- Preparation and negotiation of infrastructure agreements, CCR’s, construction contracts and design agreements for multiple urban industrial sites.