- Watch the Financial Institutions Update webinar recording: https://youtu.be/WtINxv-2Zro
End of Q3... What's On The Horizon As We Head Into 2021
Sponsored by Barack Ferrazzano & RSM US LLP
Thursday, October 15, 2020
11:00 AM-12:30 PM (central)
RSM US and Barack Ferrazzano Financial Institutions Group have partnered together to host webinars and conferences for bankers about current issues.
Join a panel of industry veterans on Thursday, October 15, for a 90-minute complimentary webinar as we share insights on what we are seeing in today’s rapidly evolving environment. While new issues are developing daily, some of the topics we intend to touch on include:
- Update. What's the latest on government lending programs, sub debt offerings, regulatory and compliance issues, and other hot issues.
- FFIEC & LIBOR. What to expect with the pending phase-out of LIBOR.
- Litigation/Class Action. What we are seeing and the actions you can take now to mitigate your risk.
- Behringer-Geiringer Report. What are the critical issues impacting financial institutions from the perspectives of both safety and soundness and compliance.
- Strategic/M&A. What’s driving announced deals and discussions in the pipeline.
- Digital Transformation. What are the challenges impacting the ability of financial institutions to respond and adapt quickly during a digital revolution.
- General Uncertainty/Economic Outlook. What we are seeing on interest rates, the election, the pandemic, credit quality, and more.
We welcome any other topics or questions you would like us to touch on for future webinars. Submit questions and topic suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to learn more about our panel of industry leaders: fi3webinar_speakers
Robert M. Fleetwood
Co-Chair, Barack Ferrazzano Financial Institutions Group
Partner, RSM US
John M. Geiringer
Regulatory Section Leader, Barack Ferrazzano Financial Institutions Group
Principal, Management Consulting, RSM US
John K. Freechack
Managing Director, Piper Sandler
Emily N. Henkel
Partner, Barack Ferrazzano Financial Institutions Group
Deputy Chief Economist, RSM US
W. Scott Porterfield
Litigation Co-Chair, Barack Ferrazzano Financial Institutions Group