April 8-10, 2019
500 East 4th Street
Austin, TX 78701
Don’t miss Barack Ferrazzano Financial Institutions Group partner and Regulatory Section Leader John M. Geiringer at Banker’s Toolbox 15th Annual BAM User Group (BUG) conference this April in Austin, Texas. BUG brings together industry professionals from BSA, fraud, and law enforcement with Banker’s Toolbox product experts to provide a comprehensive educational experience. Register today for the opportunity to:
- Network and collaborate with industry peers and BAM+ users.
- Learn about the latest BSA/AML and fraud industry trends.
- Gain a better understanding of how to fully utilize your BSA/AML and fraud detection technology.
- Earn continuing education credits (CAMS, CRCM, CAFP, etc).
- Get updates on the latest products and services.
- Meet the Banker’s Toolbox team.
- Have fun exploring Austin!
Also, be sure to extend your stay for the Post-BUG workshop following the conference, held on April 10-11 at the Hilton Austin. Led by Banker's Toolbox education team and product experts, this series of in-depth, interactive product training sessions will be limited to 50 attendees.
Countering the Financing of Terrorism
Monday, April 8 | 1:40 PM
John M. Geiringer, Partner & Regulatory Section Leader
Barry Jonas, U.S. Department of Justice
About Banker’s Toolbox
Founded in 2000, Banker’s Toolbox joined MainStreet Technologies and Sageworks to form Abrigo in 2019. Abrigo provides technology to community financial institutions nationwide which can be used to manage risk and drive growth.