2018 Chicagoland Compliance
Friday, August 24, 2018
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Northern Trust Building
50 South LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60603
Don't miss Barack Ferrazzano Financial Institutions Group Partner Stan Orszula presenting at the 2018 Chicagoland Compliance Association event, “Running an Effective Compliance Management System – Pulling it all Together,” on August 24, in Chicago, Illinois. The CCA-hosted event will address the intricacies of a Compliance Management System (CMS), focusing on helpful and actionable advice for financial services institutions.
- Program & Oversight:
- CMS Policy / Procedures & Risk Assessment
- Board of Directors & Management reporting
- Management Structure & Compliance Committee
- Monitoring / Audit:
- Internal Monitoring & Audit
- Managing Audit Recommendations & Corrective Action
- Training Program
- Complaint & Vendor Management:
- Consumer Complaint process
- Third-party Vendor Management & Oversight
- CMS Horror Stories & Why it Matters
Registration ends August 21st!
Click here to register and learn more.
Chicagoland Compliance Association Inc.
Established in 1989 as a non-profit, The Chicagoland Compliance Association Inc. has provided the Chicago banking community with compliance education and networking opportunities for over 25 years. Click here to learn more.