Blockchain, Crypto, and Digital Assets – What Are Banks Doing Now?
Blockchain, Crypto, and Digital Assets – What are banks doing now?
Tuesday, October 5, 2021
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM (central)
Join Barack Ferrazzano Financial Institutions Group partner and nationally recognized cryptocurrency practitioner Justin Steffen during the American Bankers Association's webinar to address to address current events and what banks are doing with crypto to meet customer demands.
- Justin Gaul, Director, American Bankers Association
- Matthew Schell, Partner, Crowe
- Tom Lazard, Partner, Crowe
- Justin Steffen, Partner, Barack Ferrazzano
- Gary Lax, Partner, Luse Gorman
- Matt Daigler, Vice President, American Bankers Association
To register and learn more, visit: https://www.aba.com/training-events/online-training/blockchain-crypto-and-digital-assets-what-banks-are-doing-now
Justin C. Steffen is a nationally recognized FinTech and cryptocurrency attorney who helps financial institutions navigate the legal and regulatory obstacles to innovation. Justin regularly advises clients on the intersection of technology and the law, including on issues related to financial privacy, ransomware, and cybersecurity.