Will focuses his practice on corporate and transactional matters. Will has a wide array of experience in structuring corporate and financial transactions, including strategic transactions and joint ventures. Prior to joining Barack Ferrazzano, Will worked for two years as a student attorney at the University of Chicago Law School’s Housing Initiative Clinic, where he represented non-profit housing developers in a variety of complex lending and purchase transactions that often involved tax credit financing.
Before practicing law, Will served as the general manager of WHPK 88.5 FM, one of the oldest public radio stations in the country. Outside of work, Will maintains his passion for independent music and enjoys backpacking, road biking, and playing with his rescue dogs.
Activities & Honors
- Staff, Chicago Journal of International Law (2019-2020)
- Legal Intern, Lawyers’ Committee for Better Housing (2019)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- April 11, 2022 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- March 11, 2022 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- January 19, 2022 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- September 20, 2021 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release