Our attorneys have in-depth experience representing landlords and tenants of both single- and multi-tenant properties across asset types, including industrial, office, retail, healthcare, and mixed-use properties. We handle leasing matters on a national basis for a number of high-end luxury retail tenants, as well as several household name tech industry clients as commercial tenants, in a variety of leasing transactions, including build-to-suit leases, ground leases, and leases for flagship retail properties. We represent publicly traded real estate investment trusts and other publicly traded companies and privately held companies, as landlords in a variety of commercial leasing transactions involving multiple asset types, including space leases, sale-leaseback transactions, ground leases and GSA leases. The breadth of our experience has enabled us to advise our clients, from the perspective of both the landlord and the tenant, on sophisticated issues which arise during complex lease negotiations. We have developed lease templates and guidelines to enable our landlord clients to respond to changes in the leasing market in a timely fashion.
- Representation of LVMH and related entities, including Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior, Celine, Sephora, TAG Heuer, Bulgari, Berluti, Fendi, Givenchy, Loro Piana, Tiffany, Hublot, Loewe, and Marc Jacobs, in connection with the successful negotiation of flagship store leases in New York, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, Costa Mesa, Las Vegas, Honolulu, Miami, Dallas and Chicago, and in connection with shopping center leases throughout the United States, including leases at Bal Harbour Shops, South Coast Plaza, Ala Moana Center, Royal Hawaiian Center, The Crystals at City Center; Scottsdale Fashion Square, Highland Park Village, Forum Shops at Caesars, The Domain, Westfield Topanga, King of Prussia, Copley Place, Phipps Plaza, and Waterside Shops at Pelican Bay.
- Represented an owner in negotiating leases for an approximately 850,000 square foot industrial campus located in Richardson, Texas.
- Primary real estate counsel representing LVMH in connection with the acquisition of a 30-year ground lease and option to purchase a luxury retail property at 313-317 North Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills, California; and redevelopment of the property for a Christian Dior flagship store.
- Representation of LVMH in connection with the acquisition of a 49-year master lease at 598 Madison Avenue; and interconnection of building with LVMH Tower located at 19 East 57th Street for a Christian Dior flagship store.
- Representation of LVMH and related entities, including Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior, Fendi and Givenchy, in connection with leases, licenses and other agreements for pop-up stores, exhibitions, fashion shows and other events.