Barack Ferrazzano attorneys in the Environmental Group supply environmental experience in transactions, litigation, mediation, and compliance counseling. Given the complex nature of environmental disputes, our attorneys provide multi-faceted analysis, considering social, technical, and political factors in our matters. As a result, our environmental attorneys provide creative and expedient solutions, helping to foster prompt resolution of disputes. We have advised clients on how to best manage environmental risks in property acquisitions, divestitures, and financing. In addition, our attorneys have provided extensive litigation counsel, including representation for an oil industry defendant in complex groundwater contamination litigation. Other clients include publicly traded and private companies, including petroleum industry entities, banks, financiers, and real estate developers.
- Coordination of environmental due diligence for acquisition of manufacturing facilities in multiple foreign and domestic jurisdictions.
- Coordination of environmental due diligence for various REITs acquiring multiple properties in several states.
- Major oil companies
- Ventas, Inc.
- KTR Capital Partners
- National banks and lending entities
- Dividend Capital Group
- Seagis Property Group
- January 2019 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- August 2, 2017
- August 2016
- June 10, 2016 – Barack Ferrazzano Client Alert