Chris concentrates her practice area in commercial real estate, corporate finance, real estate financing and related matters. Her practice covers a range of complex commercial real estate and secured lending transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions, commercial loan transactions, including multi-jurisdictional secured financings, portfolio financings, work-outs and restructurings, and leasing of hotel, office, industrial, retail and mixed-use properties. Chris’s practice includes significant experience with publicly traded real estate investment trusts (REITs).
Prior to joining Barack Ferrazzano, Chris practiced in the real estate group of Davis Polk & Wardell in New York.
- Representation of lenders and borrowers in connection with secured lending transactions.
- Representation of borrowers in connection with hotel acquisition financings.
- Representation of industrial REIT in connection with the acquisition, disposition, financing and leasing of industrial property.
- Represented real estate funds in connection with securitized loan transactions.
- Representation of a health care REIT in connection with the acquisition of assisted living facilities and medical office buildings.
- Representation of tenants in retail leasing transaction.
- Representation of landlords in industrial leasing transaction.
- Representation of lenders of borrowers and lenders in mortgage loan workouts
- Representation of corporate sellers of real property in purchase money, seller
- Representation of borrowers in Shari’ah-compliant loans.
Represented First American Bank in connection with its acquisition of Miami-based Continental National Bank, the first Cuban-American owned bank in the U.S.
- May 15, 2019 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- September 1, 2016 – Law360