Jonathan is ready to tackle transactional opportunities when clients are planning their next moves. He represents U.S. and international clients on a wide range of matters, including mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, cross-border transactions, asset management, and strategic business planning. Jonathan also focuses his practice on real estate matters, handling acquisitions and dispositions, leasing, and financing matters.
House of Representatives
After earning his undergraduate degree, Jonathan's interest turned to law. He served as a legislative aide to former Michigan representative Ted Hammon, conducting legislative research and preparing presentations for Michigan State House committee hearings. Before graduating law school, Jonathan worked at the Civil Litigation Center within the Bluhm Legal Clinic at Northwestern University. There he received invaluable experience while assisting in the defense of public housing tenants in eviction proceedings.
Activities & Honors
- Extern, Hon. John Robert Blakey, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (2017)
- Online Managing Editor, Northwestern University Law Review
- Legal Research Fellow, Pritzker Legal Research Center
- Order of the Coif
Articles & Publications
- May 5, 2020 – Barack Ferrazzano Client Alert
- April 14, 2020 – Barack Ferrazzano Client Alert
- March 31, 2020 – Barack Ferrazzano Client Alert