Randy's practice encompasses a wide range of complex real estate transactions and related matters, including the representation of lenders in secured loan transactions (including acquisition, construction and mezzanine loans and revolving lines of credit) and troubled loan workouts, restructurings and deed-in-lieu foreclosure transactions; the acquisition, leasing, development and disposition of industrial and commercial property and real estate portfolios on behalf of REITs, public and private companies and developers; and zoning and land use matters, relating primarily to telecommunications.
Professional Activities & Honors
- Member, Chicago Bar Association
- Selected, Illinois Rising Stars, Super Lawyers (2009-2010)
Other Events & Speaking Engagements
- Has spoken at numerous financial institutions on various secured lending, loan restructuring and workout related issues
- 12/18/2017 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- 1/2010 – Law & Politics Magazine