Randy's practice encompasses a wide range of complex real estate transactions and related matters, including the representation of lenders in secured loan transactions (including acquisition, construction and mezzanine loans and revolving lines of credit) and troubled loan workouts, restructurings and deed-in-lieu foreclosure transactions; the acquisition, leasing, development and disposition of industrial and commercial property and real estate portfolios on behalf of REITs, public and private companies and developers; and zoning and land use matters, relating primarily to telecommunications.
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Chicago Bar Association
- Selected, Illinois Rising Stars, Super Lawyers (2009-2010)
Other Events & Speaking Engagements
- Has spoken at numerous financial institutions on various secured lending, loan restructuring and workout related issues
- December 18, 2017 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- January 2010 – Law & Politics Magazine