Brandon is an associate in the Firm’s Corporate & Securities Group. He represents U.S. and multinational companies in a range of transactional matters including domestic and cross-border investments, mergers and acquisitions, financing matters, and general corporate governance matters.
Before joining the Firm, Brandon represented private equity firms and public companies in connection with various financing and merger and acquisition transactions at Kirkland & Ellis LLP. Prior to law school, Brandon was an Audit Senior Assistant at Deloitte & Touche LLP.
Representation of Getaway – a wellness hospitality company – in a deal that secured $22.5 million in Series B financing. The round was led by a controlled affiliate of Starwood Capital Group, with continued support from L Catterton and other existing shareholders. The Series B follows a $15 million Series A round led by L Catterton, one of the world's largest consumer investment funds, in early 2017. Getaway will use the funds to finance expansion and its mission of providing overworked and over-connected people restorative mindful escapes to tiny nature-surrounded cabins within two hours of major cities (Announced: June 10, 2019).
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Lesbian and Gay Bar Association of Chicago (LAGBAC)
- PILI Fellow, Legal Assistance Foundation (2017)
- Certified Public Accountant, State of Wisconsin (inactive)
- Executive Editor, Northwestern Law Review
- National Finalist, Williams Moot Court
- National Finalist, Transactional LawMeet
- October 15, 2019 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- September 27, 2019 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- August 5, 2019 – Yahoo Finance Press Release
- June 10, 2019 – Yahoo Finance Press Release
- April 19, 2019 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release