Sindhoo focuses her practice on a wide range of commercial real estate transactions, counseling private equity real estate investment firms and institutional investors with regards to acquisitions and dispositions, leasing (tenant and landlord), mortgage and mezzanine financing (borrower and lender), equity investments, and property developments. Sindhoo has experience with retail, office, and industrial leasing, representing both tenants and landlords in the negotiation and drafting of purchase and sale agreements, loan documents, leases, estoppels, and SNDAs.
Outside the Boardroom
Sindhoo speaks Tamil conversationally, enjoys backpacking trips, and is a prolific reader.
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Contributing Editor, Michigan Telecommunications & Technology Law Review
- Student Attorney, Pediatric Advocacy Clinic
- President, Future Advocates in Training
- Summer Law Clerk, U.S. Attorney's Office, Eastern District of Michigan (2014)
Speaking Engagements & Presentations
- Reciprocal Easement Agreements: Structuring and Amending REAs for Retail and Mixed-Use Project DevelopmentJune 2018 – Co-Presenter (Strafford Seminar)
- Love Thy Neighbor: Negotiating Co-Tenancy Provisions in an Evolving Retail Landscape2017 – Panel Moderator (American Bar Association Real Property, Trust & Estates 2017 Spring Symposia)
- February 27, 2019 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release