Abigail represents clients in complex commercial disputes before federal and state courts. She concentrates on matters relating to commercial contract disputes and is well-versed in all aspects of litigation and arbitration, including discovery, witness preparation and briefing dispositive motions.
Before graduating law school, Abigail worked at the Center for Criminal Defense within the Bluhm Legal Clinic at Northwestern University. There she received invaluable in-court experience, including conducting direct witness examination in a criminal setting, as well as other aspects of jury trial and courtroom procedure involving pretrial motion practice, civil rights and sentencing advocacy.
Professional & Community Activities
- Law Clerk, The Honorable Marvin E. Aspen, Northern District of Illinois (2017-2018)
- Extern, Illinois Federal Defender Program (2016)
- Summer Law Clerk, Hennepin County Public Defender (2015)
- Online Managing Editor, Northwestern University Law Review
- Treasurer, Women's Leadership Coalition
- Recognized, Public Service Recognition Honors
- Recognized, Senior Research Honor
- Team Captain, StreetLaw (educating high school students about law, democracy and human rights)
- Order of the Coif
Articles & Publications
- March 18, 2019 – Barack Ferrazzano Client Alert
- February 2017