Neil focuses on mergers and acquisitions, capital raising transactions, securities and general corporate matters.
Prior to joining the Firm, Neil was an associate in the Chicago office of a large national law firm, dealing primarily with mergers and acquisitions and private equity transactions, as well as assisting clients with general corporate matters.
Before pursuing a legal career, Neil was a senior analyst in the Dallas office of a national consulting firm, providing economic, financial and business strategy consulting to law firms, corporations and government agencies.
Represented First Busey Corporation (Nasdaq: BUSE), in connection with its definitive agreement to acquire Investors’ Security Trust Company.
Professional & Community Activities
- Summer Intern, Fraud Section, Department of Justice: Criminal Division (May-July 2014)
- Contributing Editor, Michigan Telecommunications and Technology Law Review
- Student Attorney, Michigan Law School Human Trafficking Clinic
Articles & Publications
- April 24, 2019
- April 3, 2019 – Barack Ferrazzano Client Alert
- March 14, 2019 – Barack Ferrazzano Client Alert
- May 13, 2019 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- January 15, 2019 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- July 24, 2018 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release