An associate in the Firm’s Litigation Group, David concentrates his practice on a wide range of complex litigation matters.
Prior to joining Barack Ferrazzano, David gained valuable experience in Northwestern Law's Civil Rights Litigation Clinic where he conducted research and contributed to appellate briefs on behalf of prisoners’ civil rights claims. In addition, David served as a summer legal intern for Lawyers' Committee for Better Housing, where he researched and wrote legal memoranda on complex areas of law concerning tenants' rights, foreclosure, eviction and public housing regulations, as well as assisted with pleadings, motions, interrogatories and other legal documents.
Professional & Community Activities
- VP - Real Property, Real Property Trusts and Estates Law Society, Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law
- Summer Legal Intern, Lawyers' Committee for Better Housing
- Recipient, Lowden Wigmore Prize
- Selected, Northwestern Law Scholars Program
- Notes Editor, Northwestern University Law Review
- Research Assistant & Teaching Assistant (Contracts), Professor Jide Nzelibe, Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law
- Order of the Coif
Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2017
University of Chicago, M.A. in Humanities, 2012
Binghamton University, B.A., Comparative Literature, summa cum laude, 2008
Bar & Court Admissions
- State of Illinois