Connor is an associate in the Litigation group where he concentrates his practice in complex commercial litigation, including experience in matters relating to commercial contract disputes, insurance coverage, insurance fraud, professional liability, antitrust, government contracting, and reinsurance. He has experience in all aspects of litigation and arbitration, including discovery, witness preparation, briefing and arguing dispositive motions, arbitration proceedings, and appellate briefing.
Prior to joining Barack Ferrazzano Connor was an associate at a well-known Chicago-based boutique litigation firm.
While attending law school, he spent time working as a Civil Division Law Clerk in the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of California and as a Law Clerk at the Pediatric Advocacy Clinic.
Professional & Community Activities
- Selected, Illinois Rising Stars, Super Lawyers (2019)
Articles & Publications
- "Negotiating with Confidentiality: Supplementing the Protections of Rule 408,"May 2014 – Corporate Counsel
- January 2, 2020 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- January 24, 2019
- June 26, 2017
University of Michigan Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 2012
University of Southern California, B.A., summa cum laude, 2009
Bar & Court Admissions
- State of California
- State of Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of California