An associate in the Firm's Real Estate Group, Kelsey focuses her practice on a broad range of commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions, leasing, mortgage and mezzanine financing, and property developments.
While attending law school, she served as an extern at the Federal Trade Commission Midwest Regional Office. Prior to joining Barack Ferrazzano, Kelsey was an associate in the real estate group of Polsinelli PC, assisting clients in the preparation and negotiation of purchase and sale agreements, closing documents for acquisitions and dispositions, and property management agreements, reviewing title and survey documents, and navigating land use issues and documentation.
Professional Activities & Honors
- Member, Next Generation Chicago Planning Committee, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Extern, Federal Trade Commission Midwest Regional Office
- Student Attorney, Entrepreneurship Clinic, University of Michigan Law School
- Treasurer, Women Law Student Association, University of Michigan Law School
- Carson Scholar
- 10/9/2017 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release