Michelle is an associate in the Firm's Corporate & Securities Group. She concentrates her practice in mergers and acquisitions, financing matters, securities offerings and general corporate matters.
- Represented Louis Vuitton in the negotiation with and appointment of Virgil Abloh as the artistic director of menswear at Louis Vuitton.
- Represented Moët Hennessy in the acquisition of an equity interest in Colgin Cellars.
- Represent KENZO and Louis Vuitton in the production of short films and commercials, including the drafting and negotiation of music licenses, film maker agreements, production services agreements, and casting director agreements.
- Represent Starboard and its affiliates in the negotiation and renewal of principal agreements with cruise lines.
- Represent Neapco in the areas of corporate structuring, intellectual property, and contractual negotiations.
- Represented LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton in its sale of a stake in NOWNESS to Modern Media and Dazed Media.
- Represent owners in the sale of their businesses to both strategic and private equity buyers, including in the logistics and manufacturing spaces.
Professional & Community Activities
- Rubenstein Scholar, University of Chicago Law School
- Finalist, Rhodes Scholar (2011)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- October 25, 2018 – Business Wire Publication