Carrie is an associate in the Litigation Group, who concentrates her practice on commercial litigation and product liability matters. She represents clients in state and federal court in a wide range of matters, including business torts, product liability, health care disputes, corporate governance matters, trade secret and unfair competition claims, and employment litigation.
Prior to joining the Firm, Carrie was a commercial litigation and product liability attorney at a large international law firm. While attending law school, she served as a judicial extern for Vice Chancellor Parsons of the Delaware Court of Chancery.
In addition, Carrie also devotes significant time to her active pro bono practice, representing clients in a variety of civil and administrative proceedings.
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Illinois State Bar Association
- Recipient, Innovation, Business and Law Award, University of Iowa College of Law
- Articles Editor, Journal of Corporation Law, University of Iowa College of Law
- Participant, Saul Lefkowitz Trademark Moot Court Competition
- Research Assistant, Prof. Joseph Yockey, University of Iowa College of Law
Articles & Publications
- February 25, 2019 – Barack Ferrazzano Client Alert
- January 2017
University of Iowa College of Law, J.D., with distinction, 2014
Washington University in St. Louis, B.A. in Political Science, 2008
Bar & Court Admissions
- State of Illinois