Kait is an associate in the Firm's Corporate & Securities and Fashion, Luxury & Retail Groups. Her practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions and other strategic transactions, brand and product endorsement deals and general corporate matters. She has represented both domestic and international public and private companies in various sectors. She has particular experience representing luxury fashion brands in connection with celebrity endorsement deals, event productions and product placements.
While attending the University of Michigan Law School, she gained valuable experience as a summer associate in the Office of General Counsel of a Firm client, Chrysler Group LLC (N/K/A FCA US, LLC).
Professional & Community Activities
- Volunteer Attorney, The Law Project's "Solutions Station," offering legal guidance to small business entrepreneurs regarding corporate structures and business planning
- Merit Scholar Recipient, University of Michigan Law School
- James B. Angell Scholar, University of Michigan
Charitable & Community Organizations
- Volunteer, Food Gatherers (2009-2015)
- Small Group Leader, Oak Pointe Church (2009-2015)
- July 27, 2017 – Above the Law
- July 13, 2017 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- June 9, 2017
- June 8, 2017
- December 1, 2016
- July 2016