Nick concentrates his practice in Corporate & Securities, Financial Institutions and Fashion, Luxury & Retail Groups with experience in counseling both public and private companies with respect to securities transactions, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, and a variety of other corporate and transactional matters. Prior to joining Barack Ferrazzano, Nick was an associate at a national law firm based in Minneapolis.
Before practicing law, Nick held the position of Negotiations Leader with Target Corporation where he negotiated pricing for more than $1 billion dollars of inventory across multiple product categories, earning the Vice President Award for excellence in negotiation and partnership strategy. His business and negotiating skills are a valuable asset to his clients.
Representation of Anchor Bancorp, Inc. in connection with its sale to Old National Bancorp (Nasdaq: ONB).
Articles & Publications
- March 2, 2017 – Barack Ferrazzano Client Alert
- January 4, 2017 – Barack Ferrazzano Client Alert
- Client Alert: Federal Banking Regulators Expand Banks Eligible for Extended 18-Month Examination CycleDecember 20, 2016 – Barack Ferrazzano Client Alert
- January 15, 2019 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- December 7, 2018 – SENB Bank Press Release
- September 4, 2018 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- June 13, 2018 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- March 20, 2018 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- January 9, 2018 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- January 2, 2018 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- August 8, 2017
- July 27, 2017 – Above the Law
- July 21, 2017
- March 2, 2017
- January 26, 2017
- August 1, 2016
- July 2016
- April 19, 2016