Ashley is an associate of the Firm’s Real Estate Group. Ashley’s practice focuses on a wide range of commercial real estate transactions, including entity and asset level acquisitions and dispositions, leases, joint ventures, asset management, development projects, construction and financing. Before joining Barack Ferrazzano, she was a real estate associate at Kirkland & Ellis LLP. During her time there, Ashley represented clients in all facets of real estate transactions and advised corporate clients on real estate aspects of complex business transactions such as mergers, acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and recapitalizations.
Prior to law school, Ashley spent three years working as a research analyst for a leading commercial real estate data and analytics provider. Outside of the office, Ashley is an avid traveler, enjoys an active lifestyle of skiing, hiking and running, and loves spending time with her husband and their three dogs.
Professional & Community Activities
- President, Real Property, Trusts & Estates Law Society, Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law
- Senior Editor, Journal of International Law and Business, Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law
- Treasurer, Student Animal Legal Defense Fund, Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law
Charitable & Community Organizations
- Member, Multiple Solutions, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Greater Illinois (2014-Present)
- Foster, PAWS Chicago (2014-Present)
- Tutor, Working in the Schools (2011-2013)
Articles & Publications
- "Micro-Management": Constitutional and Policy Concerns Arising from India's Microfinance Institutions (Development and Regulation) BillSpring 2013 – Northwestern Journal of International Law & Business, Vol. 33 Issue 3
- September 2, 2015
- March 17, 2015