Fritzi represents clients in the sale and acquisition of businesses, capital raising transactions and in connection with the review and negotiation of business contracts. She also advises public companies on reporting obligations and has represented issuers in public and private offerings of equity and debt securities.
While in law school, she served as a judicial intern to the Honorable James E. Shadid, U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois.
During the fall of 2006, Fritzi participated in a foreign studies program at the University of Parma in Parma, Italy. She also spent nearly two years teaching English language to adults in Nagoya, Japan for a leading English-education corporation prior to attending law school.
Prior to joining the Firm, Fritzi was an associate in the corporate and securities department of a Chicago-based law firm.
Professional & Community Activities
- Member at Large, Board of Directors, Lyric Young Professionals, Lyric Opera of Chicago
- Member, Board of Directors, Project Onward
- Articles Editor, Journal of Law Reform, University of Michigan Law School
- President and Publicity Chair, the Federalist Society, University of Michigan Law School
- Judicial Intern, Hon. James Shadid, U.S. District Court - Central District of Illinois
Speaking Engagements & Presentations
- June 22, 2018 – Speaker (Chicago, IL)
Articles & Publications
- May 2, 2017 – Barack Ferrazzano Client Alert
- March 2, 2017 – Barack Ferrazzano Client Alert
- January 4, 2017 – Barack Ferrazzano Client Alert
- Client Alert: Federal Banking Regulators Expand Banks Eligible for Extended 18-Month Examination CycleDecember 20, 2016 – Barack Ferrazzano Client Alert
- December 6, 2016 – Barack Ferrazzano Client Alert
- March 18, 2015 – Barack Ferrazzano Client Alert
- "Rule Changes Clarify Judges’ Ability to be Speakers or Guests of Honor at Fundraising Events,"May 2013 – Bench and Bar, Illinois State Bar Association
- July 2, 2018 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- May 1, 2018 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- April 2, 2018 – Globe Newswire
- January 9, 2018 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- October 2, 2017 – Globe Newswire
- July 21, 2017
- January 26, 2017
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 13, 2016
- November 12, 2015
- March 17, 2015