Megan is an associate in the Firm’s Corporate & Securities Group. Megan’s practice primarily focuses on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, venture capital and contractual matters and negotiations, with an emphasis on:
- Growth and venture investments
- Formation and business planning for early stage companies
- Strategic transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, dispositions and joint ventures
- General corporate counseling, including negotiation of commercial contracts and licensing agreements and general corporate governance matters
Megan counsels both domestic and international clients in a wide range of industries including real estate, luxury and retail and technology.
Prior to joining Barack Ferrazzano, Megan was a corporate associate at a large international law firm headquartered in Chicago where she represented publicly traded companies and private equity firms in connection with various financings, securities offerings, mergers and acquisitions and investments.
Professional & Community Activities
- Winner, Williston Competition in Contract Negotiation
- Member, Harvard Law School Association for Law and Business
- Law Clerk, City of Chicago Department of Law - Real Estate Division (2011)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- August 2, 2017
- July 27, 2017 – Above the Law
- January 5, 2016
- January 28, 2015