Megan is an associate in the Firm’s Corporate & Securities Group. Megan’s practice primarily focuses on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, venture capital and contractual matters and negotiations, with an emphasis on:
- Growth and venture investments
- Formation and business planning for early stage companies
- Strategic transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, dispositions and joint ventures
- General corporate counseling, including negotiation of commercial contracts and licensing agreements and general corporate governance matters
Megan counsels both domestic and international clients in a wide range of industries including real estate, luxury and retail and technology.
Prior to joining Barack Ferrazzano, Megan was a corporate associate at a large international law firm headquartered in Chicago where she represented publicly traded companies and private equity firms in connection with various financings, securities offerings, mergers and acquisitions and investments.
Representation of Kendo Holdings, Inc., a cosmetics and beauty incubator company owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton and affiliated with Sephora, in strategic transactions related to the formation and launch of the brand Fenty Beauty by Rihanna.
Professional & Community Activities
- Winner, Williston Competition in Contract Negotiation
- Member, Harvard Law School Association for Law and Business
- Law Clerk, City of Chicago Department of Law - Real Estate Division (2011)
- Phi Beta Kappa
Speaking Engagements & Presentations
- November 14, 2018 – Co-Sponsor (New York, NY)
- October 25, 2018 – Business Wire Publication
- July 25, 2018 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- September 1, 2017
- August 2, 2017
- July 27, 2017 – Above the Law
- January 5, 2016
- January 28, 2015