As co-chair of the Firm's Real Estate Group, Jeremy concentrates his practice on commercial real estate. He represents and advises several publicly traded and non-traded real estate investment trusts and private equity real estate investment companies in connection with acquisitions (both real property and debt), dispositions, debt assumptions, joint ventures, leasing matters, developments and financing. Jeremy also has significant experience representing institutional lenders with respect to secured financing and debt restructuring.
Serves as outside counsel to Industrial Property Trust in connection with its real estate acquisitions and leasing matters.
Serves as outside counsel to Dividend Capital Diversified Property Fund in connection with its real estate dispositions.
Serves as outside counsel to DCT Industrial Trust in connection with its real estate acquisitions and dispositions, developments, financings, construction matters and leasing transactions.
Serves as outside counsel to High Street Equity Advisors (and its discretionary funds) in connection with its acquisitions, dispositions, financings, and leasing transactions.
Serves as outside counsel to Bank of America in the negotiation and documentation of property-level financings, syndicated and non-syndicated, secured and unsecured lines of credit and other financing arrangements.
Professional & Community Activities
- Selected, Real Estate Law, The Best Lawyers in America© (2018 - 2019)
- Senior Managing Editor, Wisconsin Law Review
- Member, Moot Court Board
- Order of the Coif
- Phi Eta Sigma
- August 15, 2019 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- May 2, 2019 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- November 1, 2018 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- August 15, 2018 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- March 22, 2018
- November 1, 2017 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- September 25, 2017 – Press Release
- August 15, 2017