Vicky is an efficient, inquisitive and solution-oriented corporate attorney with experience advising clients on all aspects of M&A and other strategic transactions, with an eye toward structuring deals in a way that makes the most sense for clients’ long term objectives.
As an associate in the firm's Corporate & Securities Group, Vicky represents U.S. and multinational clients in a variety of corporate and transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, strategic investments and financings, debt and equity securities offerings, and corporate governance issues. Vicky takes pride in her ability to think outside the box and prepare deal-specific documents to accomplish her clients’ goals and facilitate compromise amongst the parties involved. Vicky is personable and analytical yet practical in her approach to working with clients.
Vicky has experience serving clients in the private equity, venture capital and luxury industries. She also works with clients in the insurance and motor vehicle industries and has experience with the regulatory considerations associated with transactions in those sectors.
In addition to her practice in the Corporate & Securities Group, Vicky also serves as co-chair of BFKN’s Pro Bono Committee and devotes significant time to representation of people in need and non-profit organizations.
Prior to joining BFKN, Vicky was an associate in the Insurance and Financial Services group of Sidley Austin LLP’s Chicago office, where she gained comprehensive experience representing insurance industry and private equity clients on transactional and regulatory matters.
- State of Illinois
- University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 2018
- Northwestern University, B.A., Economics & Legal Studies, 2015
- Represents Evertree Insurance LLC and its affiliates in acquisitions of insurance agencies through a combination of asset and share acquisitions.
- Represents L Catterton – the largest global consumer-focused private equity firm – in growth equity and early-stage investments.
- Represented Moët Hennessy, a division of LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE, in its acquisition of Joseph Phelps Vineyards, a nearly five-decade-old producer of fine wines from Napa Valley and, more recently, the Sonoma Coast. The deal included 530 acres (215 hectares) of vineyards, including 429 acres (174 hectares) in nine Napa Valley estates and 99 acres (40 hectares) in two estates around the Freestone winery on the Sonoma Coast.
- Represented First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: FR), a leading fully integrated owner, operator and developer of industrial real estate, in connection with launch of “at-the-market” offering facility under which up to $800 million shares of common stock may be sold from time to time.
- Represented Ameex Technologies Corporation, a digital experience consultancy with operations in the U.S., as well as operations and subsidiaries in India and Singapore, in a sale of the company to Perficient, Inc.
- Accredited Representative, Department of Veteran’s Affairs
- Senior Articles Editor, Notre Dame Journal of Law, Ethics and Public Policy
- Legal Extern, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit (2018)
- Wine & Spirits Education Trust Level 2 Award in Wines