Rachel enjoys working across a variety of intellectual property fields, focusing most heavily on trademarks and design patents. Rachel aids clients in both securing and protecting their IP rights.
As an associate in BFKN’s Intellectual Property Group, Rachel’s practice includes a wide range of complex trademark and patent litigation disputes, as well as drafting and obtaining design patent rights for clients as a registered patent attorney. Rachel represents clients in a number of arenas, including federal court, before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, and before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Prior to joining BFKN, Rachel gained experience as an engineer in the energy industry. Rachel also worked as an associate at an executive compensation consulting firm, where she served a variety of companies in a multitude of industry sectors.
- State of Illinois
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Washington University School of Law, J.D., 2021
- The University of Kansas, B.S. in Petroleum Engineering, with distinction, 2017
- Patent Research & Strategy, CALI Award
- Legal Extern, Lemonade Insurance Company
- Editor, Jurisprudence Review Law Journal