Puja is a practical, reliable, and detail-oriented corporate attorney with experience advising public and private clients on a wide array of matters.
Puja focuses her practice on corporate and transactional matters. She has experience advising public and private clients on mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, equity and debt financings, securities and SEC compliance and disclosure, executive compensation and incentive equity and intellectual property matters, and general corporate counseling.
Prior to joining BFKN, Puja was an associate at Kirkland & Ellis LLP where she advised public companies and private equity clients on a variety of corporate and securities issues.
- State of Illinois
- University of Chicago Law School, J.D., with honors, 2019
- University of Miami, A.B., magna cum laude, 2016
- Represented a leading aerospace company in its $25 billion bond offering, the largest historical non-M&A bond offering at the time.
- Represented two private equity firms in the $17 billion acquisition of a private company that provides healthcare software solutions.
- Represented a private equity firm in the $2 billion take-private acquisition of a technology company.
- Represented a life science company in its $1.6 billion initial public offering.
- Comments Editor, The University of Chicago Legal Forum
- PILI Fellow, Equip for Equality
- Phi Beta Kappa