With a strong academic background and an unwavering commitment to providing exceptional client service, Kyle is dedicated to achieving favorable outcomes for clients both in and out of the courtroom.
As an associate in BFKN’s Litigation Group, Kyle concentrates his practice on a wide range of complex litigation matters. Before joining BFKN, Kyle was a law clerk for the Honorable Judge Gerald B. Tjoflat of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit. During law school, Kyle gained valuable litigation experience at the Washington University School of Law Appellate Clinic, where he was part of a team that was responsible for handling all aspects of their client’s appeal before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, including brief drafting, client communication, research, and oral argument. Prior to attending law school, Kyle served as a teacher for over a decade, developing several unique skills useful to his legal practice.
Kyle is involved in firm life at BFKN. He is a member of the firm’s Pro Bono Committee.
- State of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals - 11th Circuit
- Hon. Judge Gerald B. Tjoflat, U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit (2022)
- Washington University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, Order of the Coif, 2022
- University of Nebraska-Kearney, M.A., History, 2014
- Ball State University, M.A., Curriculum and Educational Technology, 2012
- Purdue University, B.A., Social Studies Education, 2008
- Articles Editor, Washington University Law Review
- Public Interest Law Initiative Fellow, Chicago Appleseed Center for Fair Courts