Jonathan counsels clients in a wide spectrum of commercial real estate transactions. Whatever the matter, he is committed to analyzing and resolving legal issues that arise in complex transactions and achieving client goals.
Jonathan’s broad practice includes the sale, acquisition, development, financing management, and leasing of various types of commercial real estate properties for a variety of different public and private clients, including investment trusts (REITs), corporations, joint ventures, commercial and investment banks, and other real estate investors and developers.
Jonathan has also been an associate in BFKN’s Corporate and Securities Group, where he gained experience in matters such as mergers and acquisitions, strategic business planning, contractual matters and negotiation, and general corporate matters.
- State of Illinois
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, J.D., cum laude, Order of the Coif, 2019
- Michigan State University, B.A., International Relations, 2007
- Online Managing Editor, Northwestern University Law Review
- Extern, Hon. John Robert Blakey, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (2017)
- Legal Research Fellow, Pritzker Legal Research Center