Elizabeth facilitates commercial real estate leases, acquisitions, dispositions, and loans. She diligently works with clients to efficiently shepherd transactions from start to finish.
Elizabeth concentrates her practice on real estate and land use. She has experience in a broad range of commercial real estate transactions, including leasing, acquisitions, and dispositions of various asset types nationwide. Additionally, Elizabeth has worked on lender-side financing for acquisition loans and borrower-side financing for both acquisition and construction loans.
Prior to joining BFKN, Elizabeth was an associate in the Chicago office of Perkins Coie LLP, where she represented clients in a variety of transactions and advised clients in connection with acquisitions and dispositions of commercial properties, leasing, financing, and entity formation.
Elizabeth is also passionate about pro bono work. She has experience preparing lease amendments, drafting settlement agreements and facilitating property sales for non-profit organizations.
- State of Illinois
- University of Chicago Law School, J.D., 2019
- University of Minnesota, B.A., summa cum laude, 2016
- Acquisition and financing of retail shopping centers.
- Acquisition and construction financing of developments.
- Acquisitions and dispositions of industrial and multi-family residential properties.
- Leasing of commercial properties.