Audrey is an excellent attorney who is skilled at legal research, writing, and advocacy. Her experience litigating pro bono matters during law school and working for federal judges, together with her increasing experience and responsibility at BFKN, makes her a valuable asset to the litigation team.
As an associate in BFKN’s Litigation Group, Audrey works on a wide range of complex litigation matters, including intellectual property litigation, motor vehicle franchise disputes, consumer banking claims, and employment litigation.
Prior to joining BFKN, Audrey clerked for the Honorable Steven M. Colloton on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit. During law school, Audrey gained valuable litigation experience in the Michigan Law School Veterans Legal Clinic, where she litigated on behalf of indigent veterans in Michigan. She also interned for the Honorable Nicholas G. Garaufis on the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York and worked as a summer associate for a New York law firm.
Audrey is very involved in firm life at BFKN. She is a member of the DEI, Women’s, and Recruiting Committees.
- State of Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Illinois
- The Honorable Steven M. Colloton, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, 2021-2022
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, 2021
- University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Music, Flute Performance, with honors, 2013
- Counsel for manufacturer challenging the constitutionality of amendments to the Illinois Motor Vehicle Franchise Practices Act.
- Counsel for luxury sports car manufacturer defending allocation-related claims by a large-market dealer for damages.
- Counsel for luxury sports car manufacturer defending multi-dealer administrative protest of an add-point in a large metropolitan market.
- Counsel in a single plaintiff race-discrimination matter.
- Counsel for luxury brand in trademark infringement matter.
- Counsel for luxury brand in consumer class action.
- Executive Editor, Michigan Law Review
- Certificates of Merit for Introduction to Constitutional Law and Torts