Audra represents clients in a wide range of commercial real estate transactions. She is thorough and efficient in fulfilling her clients’ objectives.
Audra’s experience includes representing private and institutional investors, developers, banks, and owners in the acquisition, disposition, and development of all asset classes of real estate. She has experience in drafting and negotiating purchase and sale agreements, conducting in-depth title and survey reviews, and handling closings.
Audra also represents clients in commercial leasing matters. Her leasing experience includes drafting and negotiating leases, amendments, and other ancillary lease related agreements. In addition, Audra has experience preparing loan documents in connection with financing transactions.
- State of Illinois
- University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D., 2019
- Saint Louis University, B.A., 2016
- Note Editor, Notre Dame Journal of International & Comparative Law (2018-2019)
- Extern, Notre Dame Athletic Department (2018)
- Judicial Intern, Illinois Appellate Court, First District (2017)